Sunday, December 17, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 817

 




My final shot of the Trumpeter swans...before my first from this trip of the Bewick swans - along with a mallard.



I like the flame red of the dogwood behind the swan in this picture.



& here is the other Silvertag.



To know which is male and which female...you have to see which legs the silvertags are worn on.



As a breather, here is yet another shot of Naboo - the parrot who spent around 7 months at my place earlier in 2023.



Back to the Silvertag Bewick duo at Arundel WWT...



These are of MR Silvertag Bewick, the male, evidenced by the tag being worn on the left leg.



2 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful sunny day. I love the wide-angle pictures that show what the whole habitat area looks like, or at least a big part of it.

    ReplyDelete