Saturday, December 16, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 816

 





Naboo loved his blankie while staying with me....but back to our excursion! The merganzers, edier, and scoter hung out with the long tailed ducks in mass.



Despite the new camera being more reliable, I took a few shots.



Next I took some pictures of the Trumpeter swans - and accompanying farm duck.



1, 2,.....?



If you can only see one Trumpeter and the farm duck - THERE you go, there is the missing swan!



I took several shots to make sure I got both swans in the picture.



But here is Naboo again to end todays post.



2 comments:

  1. That's quite a variety of birds hanging out in one place.

    I get a kick out of Naboo and his little blankie. Did that come with him or did you give it to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he's had one as long as ive known him....its been replaced a few times as she likes to bite and chew it sometimes....and it gets filthy with bird poop on the rear.its just his chilling spot to scratch his neck and relax

    ReplyDelete