Saturday, December 16, 2023

BIRD NEWS: 814

 




Starting todays blog are a couple of shots from my home - the bedroom windowsill with my current tame wood pigeon...and Naboo.



Our next excursion was to WWT Arundel. On the way there we walked past a group of resting mallards by the moored boats along the riverside.




So I took a couple of pictures.



My first shot inside the WWT shows a few avocet, along with a redshank and a merganzer.



In my next shot you can also see a female spectacled Eider.



It has been a while since I was last there, so I took several pictures of the avocets and their aviary mates.



But lets finish with another shot of Naboo - who has now gone home to his new flat in Lancing, leaving me with a large backlog of photos and videos to still share.



2 comments:

  1. Those are cool shots from Arundel. Those moored boats are an interesting sight. I wonder what their stories are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are moorings along the riverside for small craft.... no idea about stories....just boats!

    ReplyDelete