Saturday, March 12, 2016

BIRD NEWS:129


One gets a bite while the other peruses me. A few more blurred photos follow showing how one slowly backed away...



Next up - more pigeons! This time on an exceedingly windy day, with gusts of 40-50mph wind, a pigeon sat in my tree. Of course, there was little chance of getting a clear shot in this weather - but I came up with some very 'interesting' effect shots...





Finally, the gusts settled, and I grabbed a clear shot quickly, whilst I could!


I promise that I do have SOME photos that are not of pigeons coming up soon, hee hee...

2 comments:

  1. It must be dangerous for them when it gets that windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they seem to be ok...but the branches on the tree bounce up and down so roughly....its hard to get a good shot!

    ReplyDelete