Saturday, April 7, 2018

BIRD NEWS:401





Above are the trumpeter duo. There was a piece about them on the info board at the entry/exit stating that the male swan is called Arthur. The female is called Storm.


Here is another of those cute photos of non-ducks taking over a ducks only territory - this time, pigeons and a seagull are rambling freely under the excuse that they cannot read! The pigeons were strolling along the path, also.



Back to the eider ducks/cafe lake - but that does not mean the end of my pigeon shots! Next to the eider lake is a feeding area frequented by many birds - including pigeons!



I took a lot of shots of the eiders on this trip. Back home, not very much has been going on - other than myself shooting outdoors to chase away THREE black cats who annoy my wildlife and murder pigeons. Between cats, the robin, blackbirds, sparrows, starlings and a blue tit come down - but there are few other sightings lately. I did spot a pair of long tailed tits last week though - briefly.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed when I saw that Ducks Only sign. Can't you guys read? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there always seems to be some bird that cant

    ReplyDelete