Friday, November 12, 2021

BIRD NEWS:648

 



My garden is a peaceful place - apart from when other people's pe(s)ts enter and destroy. Here, symbolizing such, is a dove - resting on the path. It just sat there dozing for almost half an hour, while I washed up and made a coffee.



Dove below, with sparrow, blue tit, and goldfinch on the feeders...peaceful!



There was a goldfinch on the bird bath in my next shot. And then...



...there were two! Meanwhile, the dove just sat there, meditating, relaxing, dozing, whatevering...



The dove then decided to go have a drink...



It then decided to stand there - in the bath...sip and snooze.....



I decided to take a video - which you can see HERE - thinking it would be drinking....but mostly, it just stood staring at whatever, relaxing peacefully in my back yard.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a spa day for that dove. Do you still have neighbors' cats coming in and bothering your guests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two black bird murderers still patrol my property, yep...they run if they see me, but....

    ReplyDelete