Saturday, November 20, 2021

BIRD NEWS:650

 



As we wandered around Leonardslee, we came upon the 10 white farm ducks dozing on a bank.



We had almost finished our excursion - but I brought out the camera once more when passing a robin who sung to us as we passed.



I now have a dove that dozes....



My next excursion was a solo trek up Swillage Lane and around Patching. My first shot on the trip was of Goggles the farm goose...who ignored me today!



I spotted a small bird - maybe a warbler? maybe a brambling? but alas, it flew away before i got a close shot.



I then spotted a wood pigeon sitting in the tree above me, watching me.



I then arrived at Patching Pond. On my last trek here, with Liz, we found several goats, and I wanted to take their photo but I also wanted to view the pond - which is usually hidden behind trees and undergrowth.



HERE is some more swan ID info.


2 comments:

  1. That's a nice little spot with the bench by the pond and the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gardens are full of nice little spots!

    ReplyDelete