Tuesday, November 23, 2021

BIRD NEWS:653

 



The pelican lasses were still in situ - and I spotted a couple of red breasted geese with them.



There were a few redshanks hanging with the avocets. I am not too good at telling them from other waders, but the avocets are unmistakable and there was a plaque telling me they were redshanks, so on this occasion I was certain.



The next shot was predominantly of Eider, but had a couple of redshanks and other ducks in situ. They were only to one side of the former photo...



Harlequin ducks and common scoters were next up in the aviary.



I walked past, and took another shot of the spectacled eider and harlequin ducks as I passed.



At the next area, I spotted a bunch of pigeons as well as a few canada geese and some seagulls. Regular readers will know only too well that this means at least one photo of pigeons....probably more.



& more there were!



2 comments: