Tuesday, December 13, 2022

BIRD NEWS:735

 



I kept persevering on capturing a good shot of the little grebe....

Eventually I gave up and we came across a heron, so I tried to get his photo....



I managed to get a few good pics as it stood staring both into the canal and at us.



The sun shone on it so b rightly, that one or two did not come out very well....but it stayed still, unscared of us as we walked past, very closely.



That sun ruined some of my pictures, but I did not give up.



I managed an almost perfect shot...



Then the sun went and ruined thing again. I like the sun, but I do wish the camera let me see things clearly in the bright sunshine!



We wandered along a bit further and discovered a row of mallards dozing on a log.



1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures of the heron are very good. I also think that the heron wants to be a professional model. 😀

    ReplyDelete