Sunday, August 21, 2016

BIRD NEWS:218

Still adjusting to the new camera - I took a few shots of a bird in the tree to see the difference also. I had to change setting after seeing the results of this group, as the new camera decided to focus itself on the dirt marks on my window instead of the bird...



As you can see the two above did not come out as well as the two taken on my old camera shown below.



Next up, a bunch of shots I took to practice using the new camera. A magpie landed on my tree as July began, and out came the camera...



The magpie was young and preening, also hopping about a few branches. It was not seemingly afraid of me - or my camera.


2 comments:

  1. I've had that same focus problem with spots a few times when I've tried to take pictures from my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never had the problem on the old camera....so it must be the setting i had the new one on...

    ReplyDelete