Friday, June 30, 2023

BIRD NEWS:775



Here are the bewick swans...also no longer nesting, depite a sucessfull hatching last year. My final photo (I dont like using a work phone) from that trip is of Muku with a toy duck....



Out my bedroom window - on the recently worked upon tree, sat a pair of collared doves.



They seemed to be looking as if to say 'who are you?'



On our next excurison, Liz and I went to Nymans & Leonardslee. There was a jackdaw on the lawns - alas, he decided to turn away JUST as I aimed the camera.



The two collared doves seem to be relaxing away their day.....and more used to me now. I think they are this years young - but they might be last years dove with a new partner.



Yeah - I think they have moved into the treeborhood!



Next, I have a house guest. Naboo has come to visit for a vacation. Long term readers may recall I used to go to visit Naboo on my way to Brighton, before Covid...



2 comments:

  1. There's Naboo! 😀 And isn't that Dusty Duck? Was it chilly? Muku has her hood up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forget the ducks name....i prefer to recall the names of real ones, lol. must have been cool if she wore her coat.

    ReplyDelete