Thursday, March 5, 2015

BIRD NEWS:14



Three last shots to share of those beach birds before I move on to familiar colorful friends at Lancing. This month, Bluey behaved more or less well. Bluey cannot resist allowing me to get at least one good picture before hiding...


Naboo however, was hyper-active and did not stay still enough for me to get a very good shot at first.


 
Bluey looked on - alternating between regarding Naboo dashing to and fro and ducking out of camera-shot at the last moment and the camera holding me.
 
Updating you on what has been happening in the back yard at home as an interlude, not a lot is a good summing up. Ditty and partner flew around the trees for a day or two as if hunting for a new nesting site and a pair of sparrows have been in pre-mating mode. I am hoping my friend brings her ladder around so we can cut back the tree branches that are too close to the house BEFORE any nesting occurs though.

2 comments:

  1. Bluey and Naboo are showoffs. My mother's cat does the same thing when I come to visit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take photos and videos of the cat?

    ReplyDelete