Saturday, March 7, 2015

BIRD NEWS:15 & US bird post


Naboo temporarily peeps out from hiding as if to say 'have you finished with that pink box yet?' Well, I did put it away - only to take it out again later.

HERE and HERE are a pair of short videos I took of Bluey and Naboo. I think it is quite obvious from the video how fast Naboo is when a camera is pointed in his direction. Hopefully this will be apology and explanation enough to those hoping for me to provide a GOOD shot of him.

I waited patiently, and shortly before leaving took the camera out again - Naboo had 'gone to bed' in his sheet-bag, so I hoped he was tired enough to stay still for a few shots, which he was - just!



 
Finally for this post, HERE is the link to a US blog that has pictures of a dove that is just like our Ditty. I find it interesting to know that they have the same species of dove in the US as GB, because in AU the doves I was aware of had spotted necks instead of bars.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a link to Emma's blog. :) Those videos are cool. Naboo is a very busy bird, and Bluey is kind of acrobatic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I p[romised to pop a link to Emma's blog in - seeing as she posted all about doves! Hopefully the videos show that Naboo is an A+ camera avoider, lol!

    ReplyDelete