Friday, June 12, 2015

BIRD NEWS:46



The 700-run began at Worthing Beach as it often does. This time, although the weather was not wet or exceedingly windy, only two of my pigeon pals were spotted. This was primarily due to the fact that the toilet block is still being refurbished, I think. However, I took a couple of shots of the pair I spotted hanging out with the gulls...




I wandered about a little, having a store I wanted to visit and some time before I was due to wander onwards on the next leg of my trip. I came across a pigeon pecking in the gutter of a building on the beachfront while awaiting my next bus trip.


I then arrived at the familiar-to-regular-readers habitat of a certain yellow bird that loudly greeted me within seconds of entering the door - Naboo. This trip, he allowed me a quick shot before playing his usual hide-away 'I am camera-shy' game. I also managed a shot of Bluey and Naboo both peeping out at me - the 'lady with the little pink box'...




4 comments:

  1. That's a cute shot of Bluey and Naboo together.

    The wide shot is great. It reminds me of the tall one from before, only horizontal instead of vertical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i guess i like the thin shots, whichever way they lay! Been making more crops that way recently as the look good - though they don;t come out full size on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The size seems to be unpredictable-- sometimes they're big, sometimes they're small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all come out looking small to me....but maybe that is because i have the original copy and thats always biggr than the blog post copy.

    ReplyDelete