Monday, June 29, 2015

BIRD NEWS:53




Continuing with my multiple-post photographs from the early June Arundel excursion of the wheelchair gang quartet, I share some more cygnet piccies. The first a good illustration of a cygnet foot if that is of appeal to anyone in particular. Now for a few more close ups of those cute fluffy furry-looking fellows.



By the abundance of photographs, I am sure you can tell that our wheelchair gang were in no hurry to dash onwards towards the coffee stop. We watched without the need to rush ahead, just enjoying the relaxing moment of watching these pretty birds.

Oh...did I manage to get another shot of a cygnet foot? That little fellow must be showing off its leg for some reason - perhaps it was a dancer in a former life! Surely I could not just have been lucky! If you know of anyone who wants to view a cygnet foot - please send my blog URL in their direction, lol.

2 comments: