Monday, January 11, 2016

BIRD NEWS:106



As I approached the town again, there was a fork in the moat and a pair of coots were rummaging about in the muddy waters there - more camera fodder for me!


I arrived back in town and wandered around for a little while, listening to carols, a rock band, muppets, and Bing Crosby playing/singing in various locations. As on the two previous occasions that I had also attended this event, I managed to find some still life birds to photograph in addition to the multiple waterfowl (and pigeons) already spotted - as well as plenty of mulled wine and roast chestnuts.


In this window alone, you can see 7-8 statue birds! I decided to return later, but ventured onward to collect a few more shots of statue birds to share. Oh look - a pigeon or dove - must take a piccie!!



No, that last one is not a statue - its a close-up shot of one of the geese I forgot to include in an earlier post!

2 comments: