Sunday, January 3, 2016

BIRD NEWS:103



In fact, as I walked back to town, I spotted a few more pigeons sitting in a few more trees...



The clouds looked a bit lighter after a few minutes, but they did not regain their earlier thinness. As I got closer to the town center, I passed a troupe of swans gliding past - parent swan and a gang of littlies - well, teenage littlies.



There were a pair of ducks ahead - and one in the swan line-up too! I took some close up shots as they passed by.



I will jump back home to the yard to talk in my next post - but the line of swans will continue as well!!

Meanwhile, in Australia - the count is in - HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, more silhouettes of birds and trees-- and that's got to be a castle back there. It's huge. :D

    I love that panoramic shot of the little river with all the swans gliding lazily along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, THAT's the castle!! i was able to get the right angle to fit them all in - just!!

    ReplyDelete