Thursday, January 14, 2016

BIRD NEWS:107



Yet another statue bird was in situ in a shop window, as I progressed on a foot-tour of town. I then sat down and munched my way through a couple bags hot roast chestnuts and sipped some warm mulled wine, before deciding to potter off along the moat - again...



After all, birds are more interesting than antique shops and Christmas celebrations really - well, to me. Sure enough the ducks were still in situ back at the moat and willing to have more photos taken.



Some of these photos came out blurry - as the ducks were moving a lot more this time - not that I had had a glass mulled wine! After taking a few more shots, I returned into town and had a second cup of wine, though.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe the ducks got ahold of some mulled wine, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well someone might have poured some in the moat, but.....

    ReplyDelete