Monday, February 8, 2016

BIRD NEWS:120



There it stood, drinking from a puddle - but keeping an eye on me once I was spotted. Further along, there was a whole group of these guys - though I really do not know if they are jackdaws with funny colored eyes, rooks, ravens, crows, or what...



In my last post I mentioned Lancing, and my regular readers know what that usually means - a visit to Naboo and Bluey! Today, Naboo had plenty of grapes and a large piece of cardboard - the latter occupied him predominantly, for he kept going to rip shreds off. Another of today's antics, was Naboo standing on the bottom of his cage shuffling backwards - and yet another was Naboo on the bottom of his cage, beak into the wood chips, shoving his beak forward making a path in the chips.


But there he is on the cage front giving me a photo to start with - and not many more to follow! Bluey was far more obliging, however.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Naboo was in a playful mood. :D

    I love that picture of the beach with the birds and the sign and the wall and the ocean in the background. It seems to really capture the feeling of the day.

    ReplyDelete