Saturday, February 13, 2016

BIRD NEWS:121



Bluey rarely minds having his photo taken, as regular readers may have gathered from the abundance of pictures with him looking at the camera, rather than dancing about hiding from it - as Naboo purposefully does.



I did not really manage to get any more clear shots of Naboo...but at least I had that one, this trip.


After coffee in Lancing, I went to Worthing intending to watch the new Star Wars movie - but the wind was so strong, my sinuses were not feeling good and I did not fancy sitting without sipping water for 2 hours, which would make them worse. I therefore took the bus back east to Brighton. I wandered along for a while looking for shops that would sell ladies cloth hankies - and found some pigeons enjoying a snack on the sidewalk. No, the bread was not really flying as the photo makes it seem - a pigeon had tried to eat it and tossed it upwards...
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the pigeons on the sidewalk. The almost random pattern of the stone and metal and paint makes a nice backdrop to their feathery figures.

    ReplyDelete