Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BIRD NEWS:221


Alas, the weather was dull, dreary, and wet. We had wind too - which was ideal for the wind surfers, but not for bird photography. There was a bird in the shot when I took it....but you cannot distinguish it from the wind surfers' parachutes! This next shot was the last one taken on my brief Shoreham trip and is of a pigeon spotted on the sands below...



Back home and I spotted a magpie in my tree. I failed to get a decent shot though as I was still learning how to best operate my new camera.



It was not long before I went on yet another excursion. This one began in Chichester. Regular readers may recall that CHICHESTER usually means budgies. This trip did indeed include a few budgy pictures.


I managed to buy a coffee at the cafe in Priory Park this trip - on my last trip the cafe was closed for renovations. The cafe tables were very close to the aviary, so I watched the birds while I sipped the cuppa.


2 comments:

  1. The budgies came out good with the new camera. The colors are very vivid.

    I actually like that wide panorama with all the wind surfers. They just want to be birds. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - surprising how many wannabe humans exist, lol

    ReplyDelete