Friday, September 9, 2016

BIRD NEWS:222




The birds were better than the coffee alas - which although served in a decent cup and hot enough, lacked somewhat in the flavor department, tasting no better than el cheapo instant. Luckily the budgies made up for the lack of deliciousness and entertained me.



I then wandered off, ignoring the rest of the park. As I made my way back towards the city, I passed another bird - or at least a bird inspired piece of artwork on the wall. I took a snap of the mural to allow regular readers to view something different....




Then I headed towards Arundel and took the above photograph. You might need to look very carefully to see why... This close up might show you - a few bird heads in the cattle field - PIGEONS!!!!



Yes, 2 or 3 wood pigeons were also enjoying the cow field, hence my cameras activity. But of course, Arundel means for certain a trip to the Wetlands Reserve - aka multiple bird shots - this year as my friend Liz gave me an annual membership for my birthday. Here we go.....Regular readers may recall these fellows when they were somewhat smaller...


2 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast. :D

    I love the picture of the pigeons in the cow pasture. It's like they're trying to fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way theyn 'pop up' amongst the grasses....

    ReplyDelete