Tuesday, September 20, 2016

BIRD NEWS:227


Oooooh, cygnets! Readers of my last blog post will know whos cygnets they are - before seeing the next picture, as I included shots of the parents at the end of my last writing. Here you go - the whole family of black-necked swans!



I was only a few steps further along when I came across these guys and the do not feed notice.



Another notice saying ducks only appears to be purposefully unread by this goose - though maybe distant cousins are permitted! The next board along reminds me of when I lived in Woolooware. We lived fairly near the Camelia Gardens in Caringbah, near enough to walk to them regularly at any rate. We would often encounter the wood ducks.


Next, I went for coffee and a juice at the cafe. I was at first busily observing the water activity, but then I happened to glance UP and saw... PIGEONS!


3 comments: