Sunday, February 26, 2017

BIRD NEWS:298


I did finally manage to get a shot of Naboo's face as his dashing about to avoid the detested camera I held was paused for long enough to nibble a seed.

Bluey was quite happy to have his photo taken while I waited for Naboo to slow down, as he generally does, eventually.


Another seed-dive out of shot and hide-behind-the-cage attempt were next up from Naboo. Bluey's this-visit trick was to perch as seen in the next shot, but turn his head upside down to look at the ceiling. Alas, each time I aimed to take a photo, he turned his head back to usual position. He also did a lot of yawning this time - but once again, not while the camera was aimed at him.


Finally - a decent Naboo shot! Well - had he not got a bar across his face! Meanwhile, I glanced out of the window and what should I see but a white show-pigeon! Of course, my camera had to take a shot of that! It was then almost time to leave Lancing and move on to the next stage of my excursion.

4 comments:

  1. You should try to take some videos of Bluey and Naboo. There seems to be a lot of action going on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have once taken a video of them... might not see them for a time though - the owner's mom just passed away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might now actually be going soon - just need to check with Liz about Betty duty times for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete