Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BIRD NEWS:146


Here is the last shot taken of the jackdaws. I will now go onto the next bunch of photos which were taken thru the bedroom window looking toward the tree.



Firstly, here is Ditty sitting on a tree branch preening. She then settled down to rest before continuing.



April began and the next time I used my camera, Ditty was on the sill munching seed and peeping in at me, while in the tree behind her was Pidge. It was not long before Pidge was the one looking - both at Ditty and the depleting seed supply and myself.



Finally for today - HERE is a video of some peacocks wandering through a garden...




2 comments:

  1. Those two tall pictures of Ditty and Pidge are great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - i liked getting different species in the same shot.

    ReplyDelete