Sunday, November 13, 2016

BIRD NEWS:252


One last shot of my visiting woodpecker before I move on to the next subject.

It appears that I may have missed out sharing the photos I took on my Brighton/Bognor Regis excursion at the start of October. For this reason, here they are:



These show a wood pigeon on a lamppost at the pedestrian-road bridge between Angmering station and Angmering school that began my day out, as I headed towards the 700 bus stop.



Now we are in Bognor - at the beach...



And here we go with a city pigeon who wished to walk along the sidewalk ahead of me.

NOW we are back on schedule with an end of October round up of back yard information. Mr Bob, the sparrows, starlings and magpies have been busy these last 2-3 days of the month - but there has not been many other birds spotted since the woodpecker caught my attention.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pigeon strolling along the sidewalk as if he were a person. He fits right in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he seems to have learned how humans walk....lol

    ReplyDelete