Sunday, November 27, 2016

BIRD NEWS:260



Here are some more waterfowl taken on the first weekend of November 2016 along with an info board about duck behaviors. Next up a trio of pigeons! Regular readers will know I cannot resist taking pigeon pictures!


This is just a bunch of colorful birds all mingling together - with detail on one to follow.


I was making my way to the cafe for coffee, when I spotted a group of 3 eider males swimming with a small seagull. This next shot was taken during my coffee break before I proceeded to take the boat trip before departing.

I will leave you with a puzzle, to be answered in my next blog post - why did I take THIS SHOT on the boat trip?

2 comments:

  1. I give up. I think I see a bird near that bare branch under the tree on the left, but it's too pixelated to tell when I zoom in.

    ReplyDelete