Friday, November 18, 2016

BIRD NEWS:254



As I waited on the top of the bus homewards from Brighton - my next stop on a 4-town excursion taken the first Saturday in November - I spotted a city pigeon dozing on the bus shelter roof. I did not take any pictures in Worthing on this trip - as all I did was dash from one bus to one store then to another bus - with about one minute spare.




The next day, I was off out once more. this time I went to Arundel and took this shot as I strolled along the moat-side path (first in full and then in closeup). I strolled along the pathway slowly enjoying the cold but sunny morning and took a couple of shots of a small seagull, before making my way to the wetlands reserve.


I determined not to take too many pictures this trip - as regular readers must be now be bored of continuous waterfowl, but I ended up taking quite a few pictures, just the same. The first few are of a pheasant.


2 comments:

  1. Definitely not bored. :D These shots are all beautiful.

    I love the pictures of the moat and the pathway with all the Autumn leaves. That pheasant seems to be wearing his Autumn colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are not bored - as I went there again today!!!! Coming soon - photos of a kingfisher and a juvenile pheasant! That will be new for my blog, even if the regulars will also make an appearance!!

    ReplyDelete