Saturday, April 15, 2017

BIRD NEWS:318





Viewing thru a hide window, I recall when I first began to attend regularly last May/June that these gull/tern islands were filled with youngsters and nests - and it all looks like it is about to begin again. I continued around on my second or third circle of the site - and passed some ducks coming thru the reeds - though some were just sitting.


I was beginning to think about leaving - though the glorious spring sunny warmth was encouraging me to stay longer - but I had been there almost 3 hours and was going to have to buy more than a pear juice and a coffee if I stay much longer - and the center shut in an hour or so anyway.




I took a couple more shots as I neared the exit/cafe yet again. This time, of the shelducks. Finally - for this trip at least - one more dusty!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic pictures of all the birds on the island and in the reeds. I also like those bronze-colored shelducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually find something new - every trip!

    ReplyDelete