Sunday, April 2, 2017

BIRD NEWS:312


I took a couple more shots of the budgies, hoping for a better clearer picture, before moving along to a bench to sit and eat my lunch. Somebody else wanted to dine with me - on my food! Alas for this gull, my food was not suited to birds today - chili flavor lentil chips, raspberry flavor coconut chips, and lemon/oregano olives are not really gull-fodder!

Well look at that - its Naboo again! This is the second trip so far in 2017 that I have taken to visit him and Bluey. This was a later in the day visit and there were several visitors, so Naboo was spoiled and didn't know who to screech at first.

Bluey, as usual, was well behaved for the camera - as was Naboo, for once. I assume due to the fact that he already had one visitor and then a third appeared and left whilst I visited. Maybe Naboo was already tired - for once.

Here is a shot of Naboo nibbling a peanut and one of Bluey on his bars - alas not with head upside down. He was playing his old trick of sitting on the ladder-perch-bar and tipping his head upside down to emit a variety of yawns - but it was his turn to elude the camera, this trip.

1 comment:

  1. Busy day for Bluey and Naboo. Those are some nice close ups.

    ReplyDelete