Saturday, December 12, 2015

BIRD NEWS:94



This shot shows Song munching a suet ball and Spadge sitting in the tree with another sparrow. Here is a close-up:


It was not long afterwards, that I caught sight of someone else - who had spotted me at the window and was looking in hopefully - Bubster-Pidge!


I put out another scoop of suet and seed, but someone else was faster to the sill - Cough! A rather fast gobbler, he came our blurred.



Here is a shot of Tapper, who also came along for munchies when spotting me put some on the sill. Coming up, two more hazy shots of birds on the table - sigh - Curio, and an unidentified bird underneath Ditty...



You will be glad to know that I have finally got out on an excursion again, and have some better shots coming up, soon - but I also have some sad news to share - the hedge between our yard and next door's is no longer present - the council gutted their yard. I will leave you today with a shot and see if you can figure out what you are seeing - a clearer photo will be in my next post!



3 comments:

  1. I wonder if all the stuff going on next door was at the request of the new people, or just something the council does automatically when a house is sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the new people - I heard one talk to the council and comment 'that looks better' after the first side was done - now our shared side's been done, too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they have a different idea of "better."

    ReplyDelete