Tuesday, December 1, 2015

BIRD NEWS:91


This is a much better shot of Ditty, despite the breeze, I am sure you will agree. The wind did not stay breezy for long though, and so my next shot is back to blurry.


The weather continued to be somewhat offputting for photography throughout the remainder of November. However, during the final 10 or so days, the weather was much colder, more seasonal, and brought about the appearance of the old familiar birds who knew the location of sufficient food - such as the now adult Bubster-Pidge!


Alas, I have had no trips to visit Naboo and Bluey due to work commitments/short notice of time off. I do not know until 1-2 days beforehand whether I will or will not be free on a Saturday. I do have a trip planned for the afternoon during the first weekend of December though...


...some regular readers may recall I attended this event on the past 2 years and have on both occasions taken some interesting photos. Fingers crossed there will be enough time before dusk falls to grab some duck/swan pictures along the moat, this year.


2 comments:

  1. I remember the Arundel event. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. few up at facebook - but the bird ones are 'coming soon'...here. Expect geese, swans, ducks, pigeons and doves - and statues!!

    ReplyDelete