Sunday, December 20, 2015

BIRD NEWS:97



The ducks swam past slowly, taking their time also. They nibbled here, swum there, pecked here and stared there. Meanwhile, I slowly pottered along the road with my camera out of the pouch as much as in.



I was none too happy to see plastic bags in the moat. If they had been this side, I might have scooped them out. If I had gum boots on, I might have tried to, too!



The group swam past. My next encounter was with the tail-enders...



...that did not seem in any hurry at all.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot. It's a shame about the trash. It seems like there's pollution everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, so...luckily there was not too much - might have been accidental wind-swept items....but it was something that i would've liked to have put where it belonged!!

    ReplyDelete