Thursday, December 17, 2015

BIRD NEWS:96




There were a pair of ducks alongside the moorhen that I was photographing that also got in the camera-shot. I walked along little further. Next up, a group of ducks came swimming along in a line for the entertainment of my camera and I.



I had arrived in Arundel at around 12-30pm and the festivities ran from noon thru 7, with me intending to stay til between 5 and 6pm. Eating roast chestnuts, listening to carols, strolling the streets and drinking mulled wine would not take up the entire time, so I had plenty of time to wander along the moat towards the lake, camera in hand. I was in no rush at all...



2 comments:

  1. I guess the birds like the festivities, too. :D

    That little river is very densely populated. Good spot for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - that's why I wandered along the moat taking pictures BEFORE the festivities really began - i wanted to grab some photos first! I don't know if it sompletely surrounds the castle or not, though.

    ReplyDelete