Thursday, March 30, 2017

BIRD NEWS:311


Further around the park, I heard a familiar sound - a robin singing. In fact, this little fellow was heard quite plain and loud, once the cathedral bells had stopped ringing. He followed me around for a few minutes - along 2-3 borders - before disappearing behind the hydrangeas.


I then pottered along the other two main streets and grabbed a coffee to go, before going to my usual park. As I sometimes do in Arundel at Christmastime, I stopped to take a photo of birds that were not real displayed in a shop window. This time, I caught a heron and a hawk.


I arrived at the park I generally favor and sat down to finish my coffee shortly after spotting a couple of longtailed tits disappear into this tree - however, I cannot seem to find them in the photo...

Regular readers will maybe recall that 'Chichester' and 'park' generally mean my stopping at an aviary containing budgies. Yes, I stopped there on this trip, too! Alas, most of my pictures did not come out too well - the weather was dull and so the birds did not contrast the wire as well as usual.

2 comments: