Wednesday, October 19, 2016

BIRD NEWS:239



I will start today's post with another info-board and then a living example of a canvasback duck. More info boards coming up...




...and a large shot of a duck! More information coming your way...




...and another duck!

Taking a break from my latest trip - a garden update - Mr Bob the robin has been twittering in the tree and keeping an eye on the food placed on the sill. Mr Black likewise dives in for suet munching then flits away. Mr Black is currently moulting, as are a few of the starlings. A pair of pigeons have been dozing in the tree as Summer extends weatherwise into September and their bellies are full of sill-seeds.

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting pattern on the back of that duck. At first glance, I thought he was a statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I havent posted any statues recently, lol - maybe at christmastime, when I go to the Arundel Christmas do!!

    ReplyDelete