Saturday, October 22, 2016

BIRD NEWS:241



Yet another shot of the male eider ducks - and that pretty show pigeon! The pigeon stayed on the roof for some time and I got more than just one shot. It even looked at the camera for me - in several poses - for your viewing pleasure!




Before I finished my coffee and pigeon-watch, another show pigeon joined it upon the cafe roof.


I did not go directly home, but briefly wandered back to the lakeside for a few more shots before departing. I spotted the white show pigeon again - or did I? I am now wondering if perhaps there are two - one on the roof and one at the lakeside - as one seems to have bigger eyes and a larger beak than the other white one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the pigeons on the roof, especially the white show pigeon against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it sweet the way he was watching me while i watched him!

    ReplyDelete