Sunday, October 2, 2016

BIRD NEWS:232

Jumping back to August, I took a couple of shots in Brighton while visiting on the last day of my vacation before getting chomped on by a neighbors dog. Whilst I did not get any decent close-up shots of pigeons, gulls, or any other such bird, I did get a couple of distant views showing both along the beach front.



Back home and in September and we had a rainy day. I took a couple of shots of Pidge standing atop the feeder pole with rain running off his feathery back...



A day or so later, I got a shot of Ditty sitting in the tree waiting to be fed.



That takes me to my next excursion - I took the local bus to Worthing to hunt down some tubi-band for my bitten leg. Whilst in town, I took a few photos along the seafront. These were mostly gulls, but there were also a few pigeons from the beach gang I used to hang out with a year or two ago.


2 comments:

  1. I love that second shot of Pidge perched on the pole with all the vegetation surrounding him. Nice shot of the skyline in Brighton, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, plenty more pigeons to come!

    ReplyDelete