Sunday, March 19, 2017

BIRD NEWS:306



The long tailed tit and blue tit did not seem to mind one another as they shared the feeder in my first shot for today's report. Next, a shot showing a wood pigeon below a great tit and blue tit at the same feeder.


Here comes another one... I only spotted 2 at one time, though as they left and returned there might have been 2 pairs or just the one set. My next shot shows a blue tit, great tit and 2 long tailed tits all in one picture!


I took quite a few pictures of the tits on this trip. The long tailed tits make perfect photographic subjects and the blue and great tits are in abundance as a rule. In the second photo below, you can see one of each.


Maybe one day, my own feeder pole at home will be as active and busy as the ones at Arundel Wetlands reserve.

2 comments:

  1. You should hand out business cards to the birds at Arundel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...bit too far away to encourage them to move cafe!!

    ReplyDelete