Wednesday, March 29, 2017

BIRD NEWS:310




Before my next trip, I took two shots of Chackie the jackdaw - standing on the feeder munching suet ball. From 6 thru 10 March, I was off work from my evening job, and from the afternoon of the 10th thru to the afternoon of the 12th, of my morning job. Therefore, I took the opportunity to go out on the Saturday to Bognor and Chichester. This also allowed me to take several photographs.


Yes, pigeons were the first birds to get their picture taken. Here are a quartet who seem to be at home in the wall of the Bognor Cinema!


I stopped to stroll around a little, popped into onw store to stop for European goodies and another for coffee, then went to wait for the bus further West, to Chichester. Pigeons were hanging out at the bus stops, too.


My final picture to share for today's post is of a blackbird. I arrived in Chichester, and after wandering around the markets and then along 2 of the main 4 streets, I popped into a park. The blackbird was in the park, watching me watching him.

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice picture of the blackbird in the park. Where was it taken from? It looks like you're at a higher elevation than the pathway.

    The Bognor Cinema looks like quite a historic building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a walkway around the exterior of the gardens below - that runs along the historic chichester city wall - you loook down into the gardens if you go up and along it. yes, not one of your modern-built cinema complexes, lol!

    ReplyDelete