Thursday, October 10, 2019

BIRD NEWS:518


4 bluetits and one sparrow I believe in this shot of the home feeder poles. The next trip I went on was to Leonardslee Gardens with Liz. I came across a flock of pigeons, so out came my camera.



We came across some peacocks as we wandered around that early September morning. They also have hens there...



About a week later, Liz & I popped into Pulborough Brooks RSPB and one of the first things I spotted was - pigeons! Mind you, that is not unusual - what was unusual is that I took no other photos of birds that day - just pigeons...



Well, unless you count signposts with cut out birds of prey attached - we spotted this as we wandered out of the reserve towards Pulborough - though we didn't go all the way into town this trip - but yes - plenty of pigeons!

96

2 comments: