Thursday, December 1, 2016

BIRD NEWS:262


It is now the third weekend in November and I was off out once again on the 700 and 9 buses. Before buying the ticket on the first 700, I walked through my village and passed a pair of large black birds in the play park.


Next up a blurry shot that did not come out too well of a wagtail nibbling crumbs near the bus stop in Littlehampton, where I needed to change bus. While still at the bus stop awaiting the second bus of multiple buses, my eyes found some pigeons perched on a nearby shop roof - trust me.


The bus arrived and my camera was popped away until I arrived at Priory Park, Chichester - where it came out once more and collected a few shots of the budgies in their aviary.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, haven't seen the budgies in a while. Those black birds look like they want to use the equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what i thought, lol.yes, i havent been to chichester for a while....but usually see the budgies when i do go.

    ReplyDelete