Thursday, July 7, 2016

BIRD NEWS:194




We were now at least 1/2 way round, probably having trekked about 3/4 of the route, but my camera had not finished shooting birds. They were everywhere - even more so than in my own back yard, which was currently filled with young starling and sparrows among other less noisy birdlife.



Everywhere we went, we saw dozing ducks. We also saw another young moorhen.



The last hide we went into was the woodland bird hide and the first bird we saw here was a chaffinch.



Once again, there appeared to be no rush - so I did not worry too much about time. I was not even hungry, myself.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bird poking around among all the little flowers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess the goose/duck was nibbling grass between the daisies....

    ReplyDelete