Tuesday, July 12, 2016

BIRD NEWS:199




Yes, I know I have only just posted a bunch of shots taken at Arundel wetlands reserve, but here we go again. I went back the Sunday of the following weekend, after my last trip one Saturday when friends joined me up for a late birthday gift. The above shot appears to include birds hiding behind a trash can with one poking a tongue out their beak....but...



There were quite a few geese - with young - wandering around again, as there were last week. I took just a couple of shots this time, seeing as I took a bunch on my last trip.


Instead, I wanted to focus on information and new shots. Information is dotted about all over the reserve and I took photos of several boards to share with readers who seek info rather than just photos.



Regular readers may recall seeing shots of such geese... For now, here is a pair I passed by shortly aftert the last of those signs.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks - I didn't know you were among the regular readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those two species of Geese will not be considered threatened for long, since they have this safe habitat to live in.

    That's a great picture of the two adult geese and a bunch of fluffy little babies in the park with the benches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those benches are not far around the corner from the way in - near where the boat trip leaves. Plenty of RB geese HERE, but.....

    ReplyDelete