Saturday, June 25, 2016

BIRD NEWS:182




We passed a group of parents with young, as I mentioned in my last post. They took up quite a lot of the track and were heading in the same direction as we were. However, I knew that other birds lay ahead, so stopped taking pictures eventually. Just along the path a little further, out came my camera again!



This time, we were to pass a resting swan with three young cygnets - one even snoozing on its back! It stared at us as we walked past...


Next up, we passed a bird snoozing in the grass to the side - it had pretty colors so I took a couple of shots as we walked by.



We wandered a little further along then my friend pointed out a pheasant right beside us...

2 comments:

  1. That picture of the birds walking down the road ahead of you might be my favorite of all your pictures. I love that. Is that some kind of little tunnel ahead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a seat area, or turning...not sure, but not a tunnel.

    ReplyDelete