Saturday, June 25, 2016

BIRD NEWS:183




I managed to get 3-4 really close-up shots of the bird to my delight. On we wandered once again, this time entering one of the numerous hides. Once in position, and my friends sharing their binoculars with one another, this was our view - of 3 different birds.


Furthest out was a goose in the grass, with a lapwing and duck closer to us. 


It was definitely proving to be an exciting trip with multiple photo opportunities arising. As we walked further around the reserve, I took a few shots of this pair.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful park. I love that view of the countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. the reserve is lovely - and arundel still has country on the side of it - unlike our poor village where housing is stealing our greenland. the sheep field i pass on the footbriudge is now being dug up, for example... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible. I hate that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too - they need to build on land that isnt still green - but keep taking playing fields, faring fields, nurseries....

    ReplyDelete