Tuesday, June 28, 2016

BIRD NEWS:186



Still in the enclosure for black ducks, long tailed ducks and diving ducks, my camera clicked merrily away.



You might very well be asking where the long tailed ducks are...


Well, there is one. Here is another.


The very best shot shows the longest tail, though.


A little further along from the enclosure, and we spotted a swan resting on its nest...


There was just so much to see. My friends had estimated a trip of 11am thru 1pm total, including travel. I did think that that would have been rushing it and was somewhat surprised, although when surprised with a gift of annual membership, that made a short trip well worthwhile - as I can now go back any day for a year. I am planning my first return trip in June! My last shot for today shows the hide window where we next sat down to view the birds.


2 comments:

  1. The ducks have a great home there. I love that rock formation with the water streaming over it into the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the waterfalls really look good - it is a nice place for them - and us humans!!

    ReplyDelete