Thursday, May 5, 2016

BIRD NEWS:150

We are still at the batch in Worthing on the second weekend in April and here are a few more shots of pigeons.




And once again, pigeons caught the camera before I moved along to do some shopping...



I headed toward the shops - but... what should I spot in the park across the street from me - but pigeons...



Never fear - there were some other birds in Worthing that caught my camera. Here are some of those 'big black birds'


Back home, the blackbirds eggs have babied out - as I saw Mr Black head into the depths of the tree with a beakful of goodies this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love that one of the big black bird swooping in on the beach. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - it looks like he has his eye on the other birds beak-full of tucker!!

    ReplyDelete