Sunday, May 29, 2016

BIRD NEWS:163




This was the blue-tit about to enter its bird house - I took multiple shots, but alas none actually caught the parents entering to feed their young. I managed to get a few shots of the parents on the tree, though.


Ok, so...what is it? or where is it? you may ask - YES, there is a bird in the shot, someplace - I did not just take a photo of the tree varieties. HERE you go:



Here is one of a few photographs I took in attempts to capture the goldfinches visit to the yard. I caught sparrows, instead! However I do like the photograph - especially the way the leaves on the very right look a little bit like a bird in their shape! They are only leaves though, not an exotic greeny-gray dove...


Finally for today, another try to get a goldfinch photograph to share with you. There is a sparrow and a blue-tit, but alas, no goldfinch - they were too quick again!

2 comments:

  1. At first I thought that was a blurry bird in the foreground. Very artsy, regardless. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is what i thought when i first put my photos on the computer....when i enlarged it to crop, i saw it was leaves!

    ReplyDelete