Friday, May 20, 2016

BIRD NEWS:156






I am still sharing pictures taken the second weekend of April from my trip to Arundel. Let me remind the regular readers that I am circling Swanborne Lake and taking photos as I go...mostly swans and geese - with a few seagulls, ducks, etc.


Here follows a mixed batch of birds followed by a shot of the dozing geese again. On a previous trip, these geese were at the gate to welcome me, but this time they were in 3 groups. This group idly lazing by the waterside, and further along a group lazing behind the ice cream hut and a group wandering about seeking food near the entry area.


The geese were not the only birds lazing away their Sunday arvo, but firstly allow me to share the geese.


2 comments:

  1. I remember those unusual geese. That's a nice shot of the little island in the lake, too. Lots of birds floating around out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will probabaly see more shots of those strange geese in december - possibly before then i will also take a trip...

    ReplyDelete